[texworks] Bug when marking text

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Tue Oct 18 16:37:35 CEST 2011

Vladimir Lomov wrote:
> Hello,
> ** Arno Trautmann [2011-10-18 14:08:53 +0200]:

>>> Then can you, please, make a screenshot?
>>
>> Is attached (if the list allows attachments?)
>> The line in question is l. 3, originally says
>> \usepackage{fontspec}
>> and is marked setting the cursor at the end of the line, then
>> pressing Shift and Home.
>>
>>> P.S. I suspect that cuase may be in color scheme used by Qt.
>>
>> Is this only for information or am I supposed to do something now? …
>>
> And this is mine. You can see how the colors can be chosen :D.
> (Sorry for Russian interface, though it doesn't matter for the case.)

I guess you refer to an attachement, but I don't see one …

> I still think that this is problem with color scheme. Some time ago I
> faced in some sense with a similar problem, I didn't like some colors
> and tried to change them, without success as you can see.

Well, the color “changes” to the correct one after pressing a key that
does not change the marking, so I get correct marking. Maybe as
additional information: It works correctly when using the up/down arrows
for marking, as well as letter-wise marking. But then only after the
second letter. When marking only one letter, it first becomes invisible,
then, after one blinking of the cursor, it becomes mostly visible, and
after marking another letter, everything is correct.

cheers
Arno