[texworks] TeXworks

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 00:56:59 CEST 2011

Hi,

and while we're at thanking: thank you all (the community) for sticking
with Tw, supporting it, and constantly urging us (the programmers) to
improve it :).

On 2011-07-25 20:57, Paul A Norman wrote:
> (P.S.) is this directly referenced on TeXworks google code  anywhere -
> may be the front page? - I have not easily seen it, or have looked
> right past it.

It's mentioned prominently on http://www.tug.org/texworks/, and it's
also mentioned on http://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/Building (as an
alternative to building on Ubuntu).
It's not mentioned on the GC front page (the "Building" page is), but
then again GC's primary purpose is for development (even though it has
some general-purpose wiki pages and is used as a kind of file server for
releases as well).

Cheers,
Stefan

PS: the official spelling is TeXworks (I corrected the subject line
accordingly ;))