[texworks] SCRIPTING: Web page Linking back into Issue 261 Scripts

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:33:57 CEST 2011

Thanks for getting back Henrik, much appreciated.

On 19 July 2011 23:50, Henrik Skov Midtiby <henrikmidtiby at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Feel free to upload the autocomplete script to your site, the newest
> version can always be found at [1].

I'll just point at [1] that to make sure that people always get the latest.

> Can you also embed / add a link to the video at [2]? It is a small
> demonstration of the script.

Happily link to that for you Henrik.

> Best regards,
> Henrik Skov Midtiby

0n Tw "issues" there are a total of three entries over time for your
script. You may not be aware, but as the author of those entries you
can delete any obsolete ones that you want to. Just log in under the
identity you used when you first created an entry, and a "Delete
comment" option should show at the top of the entry

http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261#c39
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261#c42
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261#c60

You can replace them and make a link to your
https://github.com/henrikmidtiby/autocompleteForTexworks if you want
to.

Shall I use the Description text from your most recent entry?
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261#c60

"Context based autocompleter for completing words used in the open
document, arguments to label and ref and as a new feature filename
autocompletion for include, input and includegraphics commands.

Guide to use.
1. start typing the long word that should be autocompleted
2. press "<crtl> + m" and the autocompleter will complete the word or
at least make a suggestion for a completion.
3. if not satisfied with the suggestion press "<crtl> + m" until the
correct word is found.

Kind regards,
Paul