[texworks] Unwanted side-effect of <tab> : how to avoid ?

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Jun 13 10:18:07 CEST 2011

Charlie Sharpsteen wrote:

> I added a preference option that enables/disables tab completion. Patch is here:
>
>      https://github.com/Sharpie/TeXworks/commit/0a09d61.patch
>
> Seems to work on my machine. Definitely needs testing on Linux and Windows.

Many thanks, Charlie.  As a "typical" Windows user, I do not
(of course) ever build any TeX Live binaries from source, but
if anyone can compile in Charlie's patch and let me have a copy
I will be very happy to test.  Target platform = Win(32)/XP.

** Phil.