[texworks] New features and fixes to test

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:02:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 2011-04-04 20:56, Stefan Löffler wrote:
>  - Test cases - PDF-related test cases have been added to svn (they are
> *not* distributed with the source/binary packages, however, as they are
> for testing purposes only)
> they are accessible via
> http://code.google.com/p/texworks/source/browse/trunk#trunk%2Ftestcases
> and there's also a README explaining how to use them
> Tw should pass all tests by default (on Windows and Ubuntu, where there
> are prebuilt binaries)

Addendum:
These instructions may have been misleading (sorry for that, and thanks
to Paul Norman for pointing it out). From the link posted above, you
actually need to click each file in turn to get to GC's inline display
of it (which will just give you a note that it can't display it for all
but the README). There, you'll find a link labeled "View raw file" on
the right hand side, which will finally give you access to the file
itself. Saving the link from the file list I linked to will only give
you the inline display HTML page, *not* the pdfs or pngs.

The better way is to download the files directly from
http://texworks.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/testcases

HTH