[texworks] Poppler fonts

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:09:02 CEST 2011

Apparently looking for type1 fonts?

Paul

name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
------------------------------------ ----------------- --- --- --- ---------
Times-Roman                          Type 1            no  no  no       7  0
Times-Bold                           Type 1            no  no  no       8  0
Times-Italic                         Type 1            no  no  no       9  0
Times-BoldItalic                     Type 1            no  no  no      10  0
Helvetica                            Type 1            no  no  no      11  0
Helvetica-Bold                       Type 1            no  no  no      12  0
Helvetica-Oblique                    Type 1            no  no  no      13  0
Helvetica-BoldOblique                Type 1            no  no  no      14  0
Courier                              Type 1            no  no  no      15  0
Courier-Bold                         Type 1            no  no  no      16  0
Courier-Oblique                      Type 1            no  no  no      17  0
Courier-BoldOblique                  Type 1            no  no  no      18  0
Symbol                               Type 1            no  no  no      19  0
ZapfDingbats                         Type 1            no  no  no      20  0

<Embedded_fonts>Courier >> + Courier-Bold >> + Courier-BoldOblique >> +
Courier-Oblique >> + Helvetica >> + Helvetica-Bold >> +
Helvetica-BoldOblique >> + Helvetica-Oblique >> + Symbol >> + Times-Bold >>
+ Times-BoldItalic >> + Times-Italic >> + Times-Roman >> + ZapfDingbats >> +
</Embedded_fonts>

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13401476/TeXworks/base14-fonts.pdf.xml