[texworks] TeXworks 0.4.0 GUI

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:33:39 CET 2011

Hi,

On 2011-03-24 07:10, Helge Kruse wrote:
> The combo box, where you select the compiler is much more narrower
> than in r514. You can now choice between
>
> LaTeXmk
> pdfTeX
> pdfLaTeX
> XeTeX
> XeLateX
> ConText
> XeC..ext
> BibTex
> Ma..ex
> LaTeX
> PsP..TeX
>
> While I probably could remember what this abbreviations mean I would
> find it reasonable to set the width of this control to a size, where
> the complete name can be seen.

I tested on Windows XP, and the problem did not occur initially (i.e.,
with the default list). When I added a very long (arbitrary) name, I had
to restart Tw to get the correct combo box width, but it did work. What
Windows version do you use?

In r765 (see GC), I attempted to make the combo box grow and shrink
dynamically. Does this solve the issue for you?

HTH