[texworks] 0.4.0 Release

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:52:22 CET 2011

Hi,

On 2011-03-21 20:28, Joseph Wright wrote:
> Do you want new screenshots (I did the current ones)?

In principle, sure.
I didn't do any yet, because I don't have access to a Mac (see also
below). I don't think it would matter that much to stay with 0.2 as
there haven't been that many changes to the UI. But updates are always
good ;).

> Any idea what is happening on the Mac front?

Unfortunately, no. But I definitely want to pursue that path. There have
been some encouraging reports on the list (successful builds), but
somehow the thread seems to have died after that. I'd really like to
have 0.4.0 stable Mac builds, though, and some easy instructions to
reproduce them, so if there are people willing to follow up on the
previous work, by all means (probably on a new thread). Of course I'm
willing to help in every way I can, but it will be limited to remote
diagnosis.

Cheers,