[texworks] invoking help documentation....how to do it???

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 00:16:29 CET 2011

Dear Federico,

TeXworks (Tw) aims to be itself a no frills easy to use interface but
is extended through scripts
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261 and some
information is being built up at: http://TwScript.PaulANorman.com

There is a script for implementing some - emphasis some - LaTeX help
from within the Tw editor
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261#c46

And for getting help on packages - highlight (double click) the
package name and use the shortcut.
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261#c53

You can find your Tw Scirpt directory from your Scripts/ Scripting
TeXworks/Show Script Folder

If your MiKTeX and release of Tw is older - then look to update Tw
with an experimental build from here (and launch it directly not from
the MiKTeX shorcut(s)), look for rev731 at the moment -
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/downloads/list

Paul