[texworks] Call for Help: Mac builds

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 23:09:54 CET 2011

On 05/02/2011 21:59, Bruno Voisin wrote:
> Clearly there is much remaining to be done (modify TeXworks.pro in a clean and consistent way, such that setting ARCHS from the command line is no longer necessary;, build multi-architecture then universal; remove linking to fontconfig; update and include the poppler patches; update the build instructions; ...). I hope the above will motivate contributors, and give a point to start from.

Hello Bruno,

Great stuff! That should be a good place to build on.  I notice at
present your build expects poppler to be in /usr/local, which also needs
fixing :-)

Right, task one is to sort the fontconfig business, I guess. (We also
need an idea of what build we actually want: one for Stefan and Jonathan.)
--
Joseph Wright