[texworks] line numbers Merge and text disappears

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 07:56:43 CET 2011

Hi,

Strange, I've never seen anything like that before. Is it reproducible?

On 2011-01-30 06:38, Paul A Norman wrote:
> Ok, I turned off line numbers in Preferences and nothing repainted, so
> I thought I'd restart TeXworks.
>
> Restarted Tw and re-opened document - hey the line numbers were still showing!
>
> So looked in preferences and the check box was un-ticked. but line
> numbers were showing...

This is strange, too - and I can't reproduce it. Did you use "Format ->
Line Numbers"? And what "lineNumbers=" value does your TeXworks.conf
show (IIRC, you're running in portable mode, so you should have such a
settings file).

HTH