[texworks] TW crashes when typing "space" with specific setup

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 07:59:02 CET 2011

Hi Stefan,

On 2011-01-19 11:46, Stefan Müller wrote:
> today I encountered a strange crash in TW. I managed to create a
> test-example where I can reproduce the crash everytime. It's weird. TW
> version 0.3 r726, Windows Vista 64bit.

Thanks for reporting. This has been popping up for some time now, and is
on GC (http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=438).
To me, it seems that this is a Qt bug, as apparently it didn't occur in
previous versions. I've reported it as bug, but to no avail. Right now
I'm searching for help in the Qt forums
(http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/3176/).
One workaround right now seems to be to disable the highlighting of the
current line. But this is no permanent solution, of course.

HTH