[texworks] SCRIPTS: TW.getItem() returning everything lower case?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 02:15:05 CET 2010

Dear Stefan,

I had been starting to think the same way .. and that as the public
releases are coming through you at the moment it would be good to test
that way to keep things as static and discernible as possible.

So please throw at me any number of variations you want me to run on a
native Xp box (not a virtual box or emulator)  - keeping the whole
environment from beginning to end  all exactly the same as the
problem's - best way I believe too.

Paul