[texworks] SCRIPTS: TW.getItem() returning everything lower case?

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:57:21 CET 2010

On 2010-12-12 06:20, Paul A Norman wrote:
> Drawn a blank on Qt Developer's Forum, may need to be registered by
> Texworks as a possible bug on Qt.

Well, the comments on
http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/2280 seem to be quite
useful. Did you try building the example applications posted there
yourself? Did they show the same problems?
If not, I could try building them with my build system for Tw (which is
rather non-standard) and send you the program off-list. Maybe the flaw
is there (though, as always, it shouldn't be ;)).

HTH