[texworks] TeXWorks LaTeX syntax highlighting

Vafa Khalighi vafakhlgh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 13:48:30 CET 2010

LaTeX syntax highlighting does not work as expected and it just highlights
the first letter of the control sequence after \. See attached test.tex file

Is not textworks supposed to highlight any thing that comes after \ without
worrying about the control sequence itself?

--
I prefer the most bloodcurdling death to living with humility. The only
country I am faithful to, is IRAN. Do not denigrate my last moments...