[texworks] Project Management type stuff

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:58:49 CEST 2010

Yes thank you Alain that is exaclty it,

Hadn't seen it or overlooked it in documentation. I looked through
Lamport, Leslie; A Doc Prep Sys, 13th Prinitng 2001, but nothing in
there for paths under the \usepackage material as indexed.

Have you a reference for that please, I want to check if there are any
issues on how the path is named whether its OS dependant or what ever,
does Windows require {{}} type stuff or simillar.

Thanks,
Paul