[texworks] Project Management type stuff

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:31:28 CEST 2010

On Oct 14, 2010, at 4:51 AM, Paul A Norman wrote:

> The real life purpose is for current team work where people are
> potentially on different LaTeX distros, all using TeXWorks and you
> want to keep a project file structure with custom packages in a
> certain part of that structure, which can be accessed with relative
> paths preferably.

Don't know if that's what you mean but here is an example of what I do:

\documentclass[11pt]{book}
	\usepackage{../StyleSheets/Preamble}
	\usepackage{../StyleSheets/AssessmentDocumentConstruction}
	\usepackage{../StyleSheets/QuizConstructionParameters}
	\usepackage{../StyleSheets/GraphicsPaths}
\begin{document}

where StyleSheets is a folder inside the folder that contains the
whole project.

Regards
--schremmer