[texworks] \includegraphics prlem with xelatex on Mac Ox

Kaushik Sinha kaushik.sinha.cs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:49:38 CEST 2010

Hi Guys,
I figured out the out the problem. It seems on-the-fly conversion of
EPS files to PDFs is not supported on TexLive 2009.  So if I open
the eps file save it as pdf and then include this pdf file to my latex
document using includegraphics then xelatex works fine on mac.

I have been told that on the fly conversion of EPS to PDF will be
supported in TexLive 2010.
Waiting to get that one :-)

Regards
Kaushik