[texworks] \includegraphics prlem with xelatex on Mac Ox

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Jul 9 16:08:31 CEST 2010

On Jul 9, 2010, at 3:01 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Le 9 juil. 2010 à 05:58, Kaushik Sinha a écrit :
>
>> Sure here is the sample code. and please find the eps file attached.
>> the same file when i use on windows (again texworks) works perfectly
>> fine!!!
>
> Works fine here on the Mac, with both TeXworks and TeXShop. But this may be because this is a more recent version, from pretest MacTeX 2010. I have no machine at hand still with MacTeX 2009, unfortunately.
>
> Could you post the log file you get, on the Mac and on Windows, and see what the differences are? Mine is appended. Note in particular the version number of xetex.def (the driver file implementing for XeLaTeX the commands of the graphicx package), that may be relevant.
>
> Bruno Voisin

Howdy,

Are you building TeXworks from the repository? I definitely see no figure and only one page of output within TeXworks' pdf preview even though the figure is definitely there. I hope TeXworks isn't dynamically picking up some old poppler library left over from the early versions of TeXworks before it was statically linked.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)