[texworks] Note field content appearing in my references

Alain Delmotte alain.delmotte at leliseron.org
Thu Jul 8 18:13:38 CEST 2010

Hi Andrew,

You didn't say how you moved your data from EndNote to .bib
file.
I think this is the crucial point.
The formatting is another, but it is just to find the best
.bst file. You should provide the exact formatting required,
so someone could redirect you to the right .bst.
Did you check the description of the IEEEtrans bst? In my
miktex distribution there are 5 different.

I attach the EndNote output style to output to .bst. for
Jabref to be placed in the "styles" folder of EndNote in
Program Files. (2 formats to be sure it comes right.)
When export done: 1) rename to .bib, 2) in Jabref (or
another editor) create the bibtexkeys (that is
@book{bibtexkey,), and 3) if you have corporate names put
them into braces (to have them taken as a whole, otherwise
the first part is taken as a first name!!)

Please report the results, and also as you suggest:
  > Are you happy if I also resubmit this to the list with
the > additiuonal comments?

Alain