[texworks] German translation

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 18:19:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 2010-06-27 13:13, schrieb Helge Kruse:
> Oh, it's a little surprise, that I can use Tw localized. Never needed
> it, although I am German.

Yeah, you can set the language from Edit > Preferences > Interface locale.

> In my Tw 0.3 r514 is no "Scripting TeXworks" menu item. I would say,
> it would depend on the overall style of the menu items. Is there any
> possibility to see the new TeXworks version and your translation. With
> the overall translation I hope I could give a hint how it could look like.

Well, there are several possibilities:
1) If you use Linux, compile Tw yourself or (for Ubuntu/Debian) use the
prebuilt packages at https://launchpad.net/~texworks/+archive/ppa
2) If you use Windows, grab r567 from
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/downloads/list (official) or r663 from
http://web.student.tuwien.ac.at/~e0325258/projects/c/texworks/ (inofficial)
3) If you use Mac, grab r567 from
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/downloads/list

If none of these work for you, I could also send you a screenshot. But I
think the better option is to upgrade to a more recent version of Tw.

Cheers,