[texworks] Scripting API proposal

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed May 26 09:35:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have been thinking about the Scripting API whcih I know is not
finalised yet, but more like a living body of truth :)

A friend has pointed out that there are many *TeXers  who are not as
confident with scripting as they might be with *TeXing, so I thought,
may be an Api with practical examples along the way?

How would this go?

http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=370#c1

I for one would be quite happy to keep putting things aup as I go, and
feel confidemt to do QTScript type examples.

And I could every now and then throw it all into a .tex file for pdf generation?