[texworks] SCRIPTS: insert cross-reference

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Mon May 10 11:50:20 CEST 2010

On 10 May 2010, at 06:33, Stefan Löffler wrote:
>> Also is http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=221&can=5#c13
>> looking stable, or should I wait for future development before
>> designing Qt dialogues please?
>>

> It looks fairly stable to me, and it's already in the official
> repository (since r627). This means we're not going to remove it again
> lightly. It also means that it's not yet available to people who use
> prebuilt binaries on Windows/Mac (we're still at r567 there).

Just a note to confirm that I'd agree with these comments. I can imagine we might find reasons to modify the interfaces a bit as features evolve (as we did some time ago with the "target" and "app" variables, which became members of the "TW" global), but I expect the basic functionality will stay pretty stable.

JK