[texworks] Help please with Integer constants and use in messageboxes

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 13:36:44 CEST 2010

I have found that the messagebox with 1024 can be suppressed by
setting its result to null as below.

Should I be setting the result of the script to null?

Paul

var fileList = TW.app.getOpenFileNames();
var fileNames = fileList.join("\n \n")
 answer = TW.information(null, "file names", fileNames);
 answer = null;