[texworks] Help please with Integer constants and use in messageboxes

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:03:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 2010-04-23 13:55, schrieb Paul A Norman:
> Sorry to have to bring this up I should have been able to work this
> out, but I've been looking in
> http://ldc.usb.ve/docs/qt/qmessagebox.html trying to get dialogs to
> work with buttons and capture the return value.
>
> Am I looking in the right place under QT please?

Well, it's not the official Qt documentation, and it seems to be for a
fairly old version (4.1) which is not supported by Tw, anyway.
The better place to start would be
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/qmessagebox.html#StandardButton-enum where
we have the official 4.3 docs. Maybe new constants have been added
since, but in the interest of compatibility you should only use those.

HTH