[texworks] Accelerators

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Tue Apr 20 17:22:07 CEST 2010

Hi!

Stefan Löffler a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Am 2010-04-19 17:49, schrieb Alain Delmotte:
>
>> Attached a file with translations for English and French.
>> Both with accelerators.
>> Put the .qm files in <TWresources>/translations; and then use Preferences.
>>

> Great! It works out of the box for me (but admittedly there are no
> entries for English in Preferences -> Interface locale now; this may be
> related to the fact that this is in <TWresources>/translations and not
> built in; I'll need to investigate this).

Hummm!
On my system, first line of Interface locale is "System default [French]"
Just under it there is English.
And at the end of the list, under Chinese (China) I again have English.
This one I think is coming fro the .qm file in <TWresources>/translations
> I like the accelerators very much. It needs some getting used to in the
> beginning, but I think they are great.
> A few minor issues I'd like to point out:
>  * Both Forma&t and &Typeset have the same accelerator
>  * Search -> &Goto &Line has two (I'd use "L", I think)
>  * Window -> &Show and &Stack have the same accelerator
>  * Window -> Place on Right has no accelerator

Corrected, here the new versions.
For Format I selected m and t for Typeset; traditionally Format has t
(like in Word), so perhaps p for Typeset and t for Format
For Place on Right, I did define it but it was not taken into account; I
think now it is OK.

Alain