[texworks] Shortcuts and accelerators

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Fri Apr 16 16:26:18 CEST 2010

Hi!

Not much enthusiasm responding to my previous message!!!  :-(((

Any way, I did find a better way to do it, which preserve the ability to
have other languages.
I did keep the source as it is, but, using lupdate (part of the linguist
system for translations), I did create an English translation
(TeXworks_en.ts file) in which I have started to implement the
shortcuts/accelerators and, after releasing the .qm file and putting it
in "/texworksresource/translation, when I select English in the
preferences (I normally use System default [French]) I get the
underlined letters in the menu!!!

I'll complete that for my French translation and, if asked, for English.

Attached is the .qm file with, only for now, the underlined letters for
the menu.
If someone wants to test and report!!

Alain