[texworks] Feature request: Window Menu show asterisk beside unsaved file names

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:05:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

people keep flooding the mainling list faster than we can implement the
requests. This is kind of good, as it means that the general interest in
Tw is constantly increasing ;).

So, regarding your request:

Am 2010-03-31 11:41, schrieb Paul A Norman:
> TW.app.getOpenFileNames();  appears to return an array of filenames
> selected in a fileopen dialog box, but I can not locate any object or
> array that holds window objects for open windows, or an array of
> TW.target(s) that represent the open documents, is there one that I
> have overlooked  please?

I've just posted a patch on GC
(http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=332). Fortunately,
this also made me find a bug in the lua plugins
(http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=331).

Cheers,