[texworks] Error compiling r600

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:31:20 CEST 2010

On 7 Apr 2010, at 13:42, Jérome Laurens wrote:

> Le 7 avr. 2010 à 14:09, Alain Delmotte a écrit :
>
>> [...]
>> I have also seen that the windows remember the size of the windows: if I enlarge a windows for a file, the next time I open it the window has the same modified size. Nice!
>>

> To Jonathan and Stefan:
>
> How do you implement that per file persistent window sizing ?
> Is it a portable solution ?

See the code! :)

It's stored in the Recent Files list, which now records additional properties along with the filename. So the properties will persist as long as a file is in the Recent list, and will be forgotten once it drops from there.

This is portable in that it should work with TW on any platform, but the properties will not travel with files if you move them between systems; they're part of the local texworks settings, not inherent properties of the files themselves (I don't see any portable way to do that, nor is it necessarily helpful -- e.g. if I send you my files, and you have a different screen size, you may not want them to open with the window sizes and positions I was using).

JK