[texworks] ver 567 Scripts - Cariag/Line returns now coming back as ??

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 00:15:09 CET 2010

Thanks Stefan,

Leaving other things asside knowing that they are in the list for fixing...

The one marker that comes to mind straight away was the big P
paragraph marker which in LaTeX would be \P. ¶ U+00B6 (182)

But again I think that this was all from pasting from a draft
word-processor, as you say different encoding.

I'll post when I get time to try and reproduce these things -- but
suspect now  all the other stuff  has to do with potential encoding
difference between editing engines.

Thanks,
paul