[texworks] ver 567 Script Menu scripts present but not working

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 02:23:44 CET 2010

Dear Jonathan / Stefan,

I have upgraded/  installed ver 567 for Windows.

My scripts (lua at moment) show on the Script menu, but nothing
happens when I invoke them.

The script manager shows them with a checked check box beside each one.

They all worked under the 300 series release.

Not even the standard issue Make Bold script works.

Looked through the wiki, and did a search here but must have missed something.

I remember previously reading something about the script object
changing but I can not find that post again, does that apply?

Any help appreciated please.