[texworks] error in image display

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Sun Feb 28 12:17:56 CET 2010

Hi,

I have included a pdftopdf.bat converter which includes all fonts in
pdf-files (remove the .txt to make pdftopdf.bat). It does not remove the
error in the display but is a work-around that can be used as a stop-gap for
the time being. I have also included  a Mathematica function EmbedAllFonts,
which does the same thing. It can be built into an image export function,
for example Figure.nb which is also included.

--Benny