[texworks] Dictionary path

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:56:54 CET 2010

I've just checked in a change to make it easier to configure this. You can
now change the compile-time default from the TeXworks.pro file; in addition,
you can override it at runtime by setting TW_DICPATH in the environment, if
you're running a binary that was not configured correctly for your system
(or if you simply want to experiment).

(This is untested, so let me know if it doesn't work......)