[texworks] Wrong windows size

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 15 21:05:23 CET 2010

On 15 Jan 2010, at 17:09, Alain Delmotte wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Further information.
>
> If I open two or more windows the second and subsequent do not have the right size.
> But, not touching them, if I right-click the task bar and unlock (or lock) it, the windows are resized to the correct size.
> When (un)lockink the taskbar, this one only slightly changes (the upper border is doubled or undoubled).
>
> Is it possible to solve this problem, to be able to follow the evolution of TeXworks by compiling the new versions/releases?

I'm not yet sure what's causing this, but I hope to try a new Windows build soon, and perhaps I'll gain some better understanding...

> And this is not caused (I think) by the javascript scripts (I think about the errors one which I think is creating sub console with the respective lists - correct ? as I can not test due to wrong variable names TW or TWapp or ???).

I very much doubt that it has anything to do with the scripting.

Regarding the variable names, the changes are described in recent comments in issue #27. So it ought to be possible to update scripts appropriately; or if you remove your "scripts" folder, a new one with updated sample scripts should be created.

Best wishes,

JK