[texworks] Specifying output directory with texworks

Powell, Olly Olly.Powell at originenergy.com.au
Mon Jan 4 02:17:42 CET 2010

Hello,

Could somebody please suggest how to tell texworks (or miktex)  where to
write the output .pdf file, on windows XP?    On my machine, running
over a network, I find the pdf files turn up in my windows folder,
instead of the directory the tex files are located.

Many thanks

Olly Powell
Solar Cell Process Scientist
Origin Energy Solar
21-23 Tikalara St, Regency park, South Australia 5010
Ph. +61 8 8245 8212, Fax. +61 8 8245 8209

Note: This email, including any attachments, is confidential.
If you have received this email in error, please advise the
sender and delete it and all copies of it from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must
not use, print, distribute, copy or disclose its content to anyone.