[texworks] Problem compilings on windowsxp with mingw

Ignasi Furió ignasi.furio at uib.cat
Mon Oct 19 15:50:41 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I've been compiling TeXworks from sources on Mingw without any problem
until last week. Now after mingw32-make (mingw32-make output doesn't show
any error message, just some warnings) I obtain a TeXworks.exe but after
clicking on it I get a message complaining about "an entrance point
to a procedure ... into the dinamic library QtCore4.dll" (This is my
translation from spanish).

I've tried all suggestions from wiki page without any success.

TeXworks 'official' release works without any problem but I would like to
test the development one.

I know that with this information it's impossible to help me, but let me
know what files or results do you need
and I will send you.

Best regards,

Ignasi
Ignasi Furió Caldentey
Universitat de les Illes Balears
Escola Politècnica Superior
Dep. Matematiques i Informatica
Cra. Valldemossa, km. 7,5. 07071-Palma. SPAIN
tel: (34) 971.173.196    fax: (34) 971.173.003
e-mail: ignasi dot furio at uib dot cat
http://www.uib.cat