[texworks] german translation (and other languages)

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:39:10 CEST 2009

It looks like I'll be doing one more build of 0.2.x binaries by the
end of tomorrow (Saturday) UK time, to fix a recently-reported
crashing bug in Balance Delimiters.

This means that there are still a few hours available for translation
updates that will be included in the TL'09 release. If there's general
agreement on some/all of these changes, I'm happy to include an
updated version, but I need to receive it by late tomorrow if it's
going to be in the actual TL release.

JK