[texworks] Update on Some help Information

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:04:51 CEST 2009

Dear Jonathan,
Ok got the help integration working using the language folder
<bin>/texworks-help/<myFolder>/en.

I'll get the full Ctan integration going, then this is ready for simple
operation from the help menu (simple - that is no forwarding
of selected text for searching on).

Chrome as default browser is awesome, JavaScript 10x faster or more
sometimes!

Paul