[texworks] TeXworks freezes

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Mon Aug 24 05:55:28 CEST 2009

>   * Is this bug reproducible (i.e. if it happened in a file once, it
> happens everytime you repeat the procedure you described)?

Yes, it happens everytime.

>  * If so, could you provide us with such a file?

Yes, but because the file is not in public domain, then I can not send it to
the mailing list but I will send it to you off the list.

>  * Does the window keep its focus when this happens (e.g. the title bar
> is still highlighted, etc.)?

Yes.

>  * Do other, keyboard-related functions work (e.g. typesetting by
> Ctrl+T, saving by Ctrl+S, etc.)?

I actually did not mean TeXWorks freezes completely. What happens is the
cursor stays there and does not move for a while and if I type something, it
will be shown after 5--8 seconds later and this is what happens.

Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi