[texworks] Persian Translation

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:29:37 CEST 2009

Many thanks for this!

Looking at the file, I noticed one small misunderstanding: the strings
"[language name]" and "[translator's name/email]" are not intended to
be translated exactly, but replaced by the actual name of the
language, so that would be "فارسي" and your own name and/or email
(if you wish to provide it).... however you'd like to be credited in
the About box.

So if you have time, maybe you could update these and send a fresh
copy; I don't want to make assumptions about how you want to appear in
the About box.

(For any translator who prefers to be completely anonymous, you can
leave those strings untranslated, and then the extra line will not
appear at all.)

Thanks,

JK