[texworks] binaries for Windows v0.1r366 available

Mehdi Omidali mehdioa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:32:54 CEST 2009

Thanks,
I can not use svn to download the source code yet and I thinks it is
because googlecode doesn't support accessing from countries like Iran
which I live in eventhough I use antiproxy tools. Is there any way to
download the source as a tarbal? Anyway, there is some problem with
this new binary. In fact, some hyperlinks does not work in the viewer
(like index enteries). Also it would be nice to have some icons in the
pdf viewer so that it turns the viewer to the original point after
surfing by click on a hyperlink.