[texworks] binaries for Windows v0.1r366 available

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Fri Aug 14 13:53:45 CEST 2009

Le 14 août 09 à 10:32, Mehdi Omidali a écrit :

> Also it would be nice to have some icons in the
> pdf viewer so that it turns the viewer to the original point after
> surfing by click on a hyperlink.

There's a list of suggestions for improvement to TeXworks that I was
populating gradually, and yours is one of them. But I was waiting
until after the release of TeX Live 2009, priority being currently to
have a reliable, as bug-free as possible, to ship for it. There's also
the list of more ambitious Future plans which Jonathan has put at the
bottom of the TeXworks page <http://www.tug.org/texworks>.

Here's my wish list for now (probably Mac-biased):

- Printing!

- Transparent translation of EOL. For the moment, when I take a
document processed in Textures or some other legacy text editors using
Mac-style EOL (ie CR), I have to process the document first in TeXShop
or BBEdit such that EOL become Unix-style (ie LF).

- Back and Forward buttons in the previewer (same as your suggestion).

- Split view in both the edit and preview windows.

- Make the line field at the bottom of the edit window, and the
magnification and page fields at the bottom of the preview window,
clickable.

- In the sidebar of the preview window, allow thumbnails to be used
instead of contents.

- In the Go to Page dialog