[texworks] Icon v8

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:59:01 CEST 2009

Hi all,

On 2009-07-28 15:09, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> Looking great, Stefan!

Thanks :).

> I have updated the PNG icons in the repository using these images
> (haven't updated the Windows .ico file yet); see how you like the result.

Yeah, I like it. Although I noticed recently that in the Linux task
switcher, it looks awfully dark. But Alain reported that already, anyway.

> Just a couple of slight adjustments I'd suggest, from looking at this:

Good points indeed (your's and Alain's). So here's an updated version
(we're getting close to version 10 ;)).
Changelog:
* Center the clip over the Tw branding (oops, I missed that before ;))
* Changed the lighting to brighten up the whole type a bit (and
particularly the parts in the shadow)
* Changed the lighting to get a harder highlight on the ink (which
automatically had the side effect of getting a darker, more pronounced
blue in the rest :)).

Regards