[texworks] Icon v8

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Sat Jul 25 09:11:39 CEST 2009

Hi!

Nice.

If possible I would prefer the metal a little bit lighter and the blue
more pronounced (less light)!
The word "TeXworks" on the pen should be centered on the clip!!!

It is nice to have them separate: 1) I think the icon should be without
pen (for small sizes) and the logo could be with ( 2) for myself I do
not like thick pen, I prefer a thin one, I have them better in hand :))) )