[texworks] German translation updates

Thomas Floeren thomas.floeren at boschung.com
Tue Jul 7 10:19:00 CEST 2009

justmytwowcents:

"Stapeln" would be the best choice because
- the verb is quite common and thus understandable in this context.
- "Übereinander" is not as precise than "stapeln"; "stapeln" (in this context)
is a special arrangement of "übereinander" which describes exactly this
specific windows behaviour: "übereinander" with a slight offset so that every
window is still accessible.

"Kacheln" is - IMO - not a common word in this context, and can perfectly be
replaced with "verteilen".

So, my proposal: Fenster ... "Stapeln" and "Verteilen"

Greetings
Thomas