[texworks] German translation updates

Peter Wüsten peter.wuesten at gmx.de
Tue Jul 7 09:27:06 CEST 2009

Steffen Wolfrum wrote
> And  the verb "Kacheln" is quite special too ... (only used in real
> life when you construct your own house  :-)

... and yet I think the meaning is still intuitive, as the verb implies
"arranging several of the same all over the place in a perfectly
well-ordered fashion". IMHO it is quite to the point, and I can't think
of any alternative (I don't believe there is one for 'to tile', either).

> So, I am not a linguist but Peter's proposal sounds very clever to me!

<blush> ;-)

Cheers,

Peter