[texworks] Select/Paste not working

Kaspar Kööp meborc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:26:21 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

First of all let me congratulate you for this amazing software. I am in
process of writing my master of science thesis and i have only used TexWorks
as my Latex editor. This is BRILLIANT.

Now to the annoying bug that i can't figure out. In Linux, the
highlight-with-mouse + middle-mouse-click is the most efficient and fast way
to copy/paste information. It works great to insert info from any window or
terminal client into TexWorks, but annoyingly it does not work the other way
around or even inside the TexWorks window. Is this a known bug?

Any ideas how to make a work around? This is something Linux users will be
very annoyed with :)

Thank you,
Kaspar

ps using the latest revision no 306 on latest stable Ubuntu 9.04 with latest
updates of course.