[texworks] New version 302/303

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jun 4 11:32:14 CEST 2009

On Do, 04 Jun 2009, David J. Perry wrote:
> On Windows, don't paths have to be given with backslashes (not forward
> slashes, which I gather are used on Linux)?

Only in cmd.exe, all (more or less) other programs including all the
programming libraries accept / and \

Best wishes

Norbert

GLOSSOP (n.)
A rouge blob of food. Glossops, which are generally streaming hot and
highly adhesive invariably fall off your spoon and on to the surface
of your host's highly polished antique-rosewood dining table. If this
has not, or may not have, been noticed by the company present, swanage
(q.v.) may be employed.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff