[texworks] New version 302/303

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Thu Jun 4 11:15:30 CEST 2009

OK.  I am not a programmer, and the following question is probably going to
reveal the depth of my ignorance, but I'm going to ask anyway because I am
curious:

On Windows, don't paths have to be given with backslashes (not forward
slashes, which I gather are used on Linux)?
I would not expect the setup.ini with forward slashes to work on Windows.