[texworks] Hebrew Right to Left Mode

sjo sjo222 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:44:39 CEST 2009

Texworks looks like a great tool! It's nice to have a Unicode
compatible editor on Windows that integrates well with xelatex.

What is involved in creating a Hebrew right to left mode within an
English system. Is it just a case of addin .ts files (similar to
Texworks_ar.ts (for Arabic) without compilation), or would it need to
be created and recompiled from scratch.

Also, I added the en_US.otx file (from the openoffice site) to
C:\Users\user\TeXworks\dictionaries, but that does not allow me to
turn spell checking on. Is a different format required?